Quantcast

Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
EOM

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes. The data center is taking a look now.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Any updates?

The data center guys are making progress. They swapped the chassis of the machine and now they are changing some configurations in order to restore the internet connection. Sorry for the down time.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Any estimate?  Really need to get back up.

Can you post here when it happens so I don't have to continue to check?

It shouldn't take long. I will post here when the machine is fully back online.

The server is back online.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Thanks.