Invite subscriber module, please. (sorry, you probably get this all the time).

Invite subscriber module, please. (sorry, you probably get this all the time).

Chang
Hey Pedro, it's Chang

The user invite app you gave me for the forum I made last year [forum811] never seemed to work. Anyway I have discarded the old one.

I have a new and improved forum for my chinese students to help them navigate English education. But I want to make it faster for them to add their fellow classmates, and share tips. It would be easier for me to give them advice once they are all on the same forum.

This is the main page of the new forum: http://bebedu.48227.n6.nabble.com/

Could you kindly install the feature again? and I will get back to you to confirm it is up and running again.

Kind regards,

Chang

Re: Invite subscriber module, please. (sorry, you probably get this all the time).

Pedro
The module has been installed.
My test forum.