Invite Users to Forum

matttommey
I would like to be able to invite members of my current membership group to participate in my Nabble forum on my website. How does this get activated on my forum createdtothrive?

Re: Invite Users to Forum

haozwang<Nabble>
Give the url and we will install the module

Re: Invite Users to Forum

matttommey

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 12:42 AM, haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Give the url and we will install the module

http://support.nabble.com/Invite-Users-to-Forum-tp7599276p7599278.html
To unsubscribe from Invite Users to Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Invite Users to Forum

haozwang<Nabble>
you should be able to do this now