Invite Subscribers

Rich
Our organization has been looking for a platform that allows us to create forums/emailing lists. Nabble works for us!

I requested the "Invite Subscribers" option for the first group I setup, which was set up. (The forum is (http://patransit-general.34675.n7.nabble.com/) works for us.)

A few days ago, I created additional forums, that I would like to be able to Invite subscribers to, as well. I posted a request; it was for 6 forums. The request has not been responded to as of yet. I'm not sure how quickly I could expect that to happen; the first group and request happened within a day. Or, if I can request multiple groups in one email. Of if there's anything I should be mindful of when requesting?

If I can list multiple groups in one email, the groups are:

http://patransit-maintenance.34978.n7.nabble.com/
http://patransit-vehicles.34989.n7.nabble.com/
http://patransit-mas90.34991.n7.nabble.com/
http://patransit-phonesystems.34997.n7.nabble.com/
http://patransit-itsupport.34998.n7.nabble.com/
http://patransit-matp.34999.n7.nabble.com/

The purpose of the groups is to discuss aspects of public transportation within Pennsylvania.

Thank you.

Rich

Re: Invite Subscribers

Pedro
The module has been installed. Do not use it for spamming, otherwise your forums will be deleted.
My test forum.