Invite Subscribers Module

Chang
Hi there,

I've had the all clear from Pedro in the past before that the module had been installed but my users say they can never see the option to add their friends to our forum. I've been using nabble for over 3 years so I'm a little confused as to why it isn't working now.

We are soon to be working with colleges and have appointed leaders to run our online student communities. It's a lot easier for them to contact their peers with the help of this module.

Regards,

Chang.

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

GregChapman
Hi,

You'll need to post the URL of your forum for Nabble to be able to check if there's a problem on your forum.