Invite Subscribers Module

laurie.lake
Received this message when I attempted to invite people to my forum: If you want to invite subscribers, please request this feature in the Nabble Support forum. We can install this module for you, but the Nabble team must approve this request to prevent abuse and spam. Is it possible to enable this feature?

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

GregChapman
Yes.

Just post the URL of your forum and one of the Nabble team will be along to install the module.

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

laurie.lake

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

Pedro
What is this forum about?

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

laurie.lake
it's a communication mode for the Reference Library Staff at the Cleveland Institute of Music.

There will ultimately be 6 subscribers, one Reference Librarian, 5 assistants.

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

Pedro
The module has been installed.

Re: Invite Subscribers Module

Heretix
Hi!

Is it possible for me, too, to have the invite subscribers module installed?

http://heretix-forum-where-active-people-debate.39406.n7.nabble.com/

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Heretix