Invalid code

Todd_Power
I had a member request access to my forum. When I clicked on the ACCEPT link, it takes me to a page that says "The code in the URL is not valid. Please make sure the URL of this page is the same as the one in the email you received. Please contact Nabble Support if you need help."

I've checked the URL and can't get it to work. How can I fix this to allow access to the user?

Thanks,
Todd Power

Re: Invalid code

Hugo <Nabble>
Please take a look at this explanation and let me know if it helps:
http://n2.nabble.com/The-code-in-the-URL-is-not-valid-tp1519508p1519522.html

Re: Invalid code

Todd_Power
Hi Hugo,

I've checked the code and although the link is split across two lines, they are both being included in the URL link. It's still telling me that it's invalid.

Thanks

Re: Invalid code

Todd_Power
I've just had further requests and am getting the same problem from each. I think it's just generating invalid links. Perhaps the link to my discussion board is broken?

Re: Invalid code

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post one of the links here so that I can take a look. Don't worry about security because only the forum owner can really make them work. So there is no problem in posting them here.

Re: Invalid code

Todd_Power
This is one I received this morning.

http://n3.nabble.com/user/Unauthorized$Authorize.jtp?code=cHVycl9zZWZmX29ueUB5YWhvby5jb20uYXV8MTU1NTl8eXwtMTkwMTE3MDU3OA

In the short term, I've been manually adding users to my forum once they've created usernames.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Invalid code

Hugo <Nabble>
Your code should have a "==" at the end. These two characters are missing and they are part of the code. So please don't ignore them.