Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106 in CrossOver (Wine): red flag missing, icons present on mark up toolbar buttons only whilst page is refreshing

Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106 in CrossOver (Wine): red flag missing, icons present on mark up toolbar buttons only whilst page is refreshing

Graham Perrin
This post was updated on .
Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106 in Crossover 7.1 (7.1.0) on Mac OS X 10.5.6.

The colour icons present on the buttons only whilst the page is first loading, or whilst refreshing.

Following any load/refresh: the icons disappear, leaving the buttons in their plainer grey form.

Re: Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106 presents icons of toolbar buttons only whilst refreshing

Hugo <Nabble>
We have fixed this bug.
Please try again and let me know if you still see this problem.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106: absence of red flag, expansion of white space, icons disappear from mark up toolbar of Nabble

Graham Perrin
The symptom persists.

The icons are present whilst the page is loading.

Disappearance of the icons seems to coincide with a vertical expansion of the white space between

• the uppermost line within the window
• the grey background to the second line

Top right: alongside my name, red flag icon is missing. Web Inspector of WebKit nightly draws my attention to the following string within the source:

 img src="/images/icon_flagged.png" width="15" height="15" align="absmiddle" border="0"

<http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_input.asp> suggests that the align attribute is deprecated.