Install Nabble on Your Server

Вайнах
Install Nabble on Your Server    http://www.nabble.com/back-end.html
If you like this universal back-end, please let us know. We plan to release Nabble as an installed application, so that your site can take advantage of a full suite of web apps using the same simple code already tested by millions of visitors at our main Nabble website.
Is this possible? If not - there is such a plan, and in what period of time. What is the cost to order it individually?

Re: Install Nabble on Your Server

Peter <Nabble>
We do not have an estimate for now since we still want to add some features before that. We don't have a price yet also because we still don't know when it will become available.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.