Inserted images and files not being displayed

Inserted images and files not being displayed

iwbr
I wrote a post in another nabble forum where I inserted a few images. I previewed the post before submitting it, and the images and links were displayed correctly in the preview. However, once posted, the images disappeared and only a sort of link with the full url to the picture appeared.

This is the post in question: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digiKam-users-Dark-themes-for-digikam-td4709037.html

Is there something I've done wrong?

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It was an update in order to avoid spam. It is not a bug.

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

iwbr
But then the buttons to "Insert Image", "Upload file", etc. are not working. They should either be removed or changed to insert html tags.

Also, the "Preview message" give you a false idea of what the final message will look like.

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

Hi  Israel,

I don't understand your answer. How does hiding two of the three images prevent spam.

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

GregChapman
Disregard my previous response. I think something went wrong with my connection and now all three images in the original post in the topic are displaying fine.

It means I am not replicating the fault the OP describes.

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

iwbr
Oh, sorry, I edited the original post minutes later, changing all images linked for proper html tags.

In the original post, this is what was seen instead of the image (the url surrounded by "less than" and "more than" signs):

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376572/Optimal-DK-lighter.png>

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

iwbr
I will now try to attach an image to this post, using the Insert Image button. I will not edit this post.

The image should be displayed below:

Re: Inserted images and files not being displayed

iwbr
Ok, so it works here...

The problem must be in the other forum at http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com