Increasing the left margin

Daybreak95
I embedded a blog into a page on a MUSE web site. However on a tablet, users report that the first two letters of each line of text in a blog post are "cut off" and missing. I've tried to change the size of the embedded blog on the page but to no avail. Can you tell me what code I need to insert in the CSS menu to increase the margin (i.e. white space) on the left side of the blog.

2. Do I just place the snippet of code into the CSS drop down?

Thanks,

Re: Increasing the left margin

Pedro
Please, try add this rule to your Nabble css code:
#nabble {
padding: 10px;
}
My test forum.