In a forum with no subforum... (?)

Harvey
Is it possible for this:

to say only "Topics"

in a forum with no sub-forums?

Re: In a forum with no subforum... (?)

Pedro
Hi,

you can edit the "standard_table_columns" macro. At line 3 , you replace ' title="[t]Sub-Forums & Topics[/t]" '  with  'title="[t]Topics[/t]" '.

Re: In a forum with no subforum... (?)

Harvey
If the forum does have a subforum will that solution allow for it?

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

you can edit the "standard_table_columns" macro. At line 3 , you replace ' title="[t]Sub-Forums & Topics[/t]" '  with  'title="[t]Topics[/t]" '.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/In-a-forum-with-no-subforum-tp7170542p7172207.html
To unsubscribe from In a forum with no subforum... (?), click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

Re: In a forum with no subforum... (?)

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, Harvey, Pedro's solution is incomplete. Since this change makes sense to all users, I changed our core NAML files and all forums will benefit from that. This will be available after the next release.

Re: In a forum with no subforum... (?)

Harvey
Thanks guys.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, Harvey, Pedro's solution is incomplete. Since this change makes sense to all users, I changed our core NAML files and all forums will benefit from that. This will be available after the next release.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/In-a-forum-with-no-subforum-tp7170542p7174771.html
To unsubscribe from In a forum with no subforum... (?), click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
Harvey Road: www.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: In a forum with no subforum... (?)

GregChapman
Harvey44 wrote
Thanks guys.
And a Thanks from me too! It's a change I always meant to ask for.