Impossibility of making backup

forovalencia
Hello, I am trying to generate a backup of my forum and I never get the email with the file or the link. Can you tell me if there is a fault? The forum is http://forocrashoil.blogspot.com/. Thank you

Martin

Re: Impossibility of making backup

GregChapman
I see that the Nabble URL for your forum is:
http://foro-crashoil.2321837.n4.nabble.com/

Can you confirm:
• that you have checked your mail service or your own anti-spam software has not treated  mail from Nabble as spam.
• that you have not changed your registered address (so Nabble's mail is not reaching the address you are checking.

Re: Impossibility of making backup

Gary Lewis
Greg - I asked Nabble to back up my site yesterday and still haven't gotten an email about it.  And there's nothing in my spam folder about it.  In fact, I've not been able to back up my site for months, and have turned it in on here as a problem.

When I ask Nabble to back it up I get this screen but no email:

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Impossibility of making backup

Maybe it's not working on some servers or large forums then.

I've just requested a backup for my very small GregHelp forum and the email arrived before I had time to take the screenshot of the final screen that you show.

So, how do we get this fixed?  I've asked before and get no joy.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Impossibility of making backup

GregChapman
I can only say wait for Raven to appear.

(Sometimes I worry that topics with plenty of replies can get missed. It could be worth posting a new topic, that I'll ignore!)

Re: Impossibility of making backup

forovalencia
Hi Greg, I have not changed my email and I checked my spam folder. The same thing happens to me as to Gary. The forum is really big, many topics and comments.
If you know any way to solve it, I would appreciate it.

a greeting

Re: Impossibility of making backup

Raven<Nabble>
I'll look into this. It looks like backups are broken for everyone - I was able to reproduce the issue on my test site.

Re: Impossibility of making backup

forovalencia
Hello Raven. I have already admitted you as a member in the forum. I imagine you want to sign in to see the backup problem.
Thank you for your work

a greeting

Any news, Raven?

Raven<Nabble>
The problem is fixed. You can try again now.

Re: Impossibility of making backup

Gary Lewis
Raven - Thanks!  I tried and within 10 minutes I had the link.  I'm downloading a 1.2 GB zipped file and the mo, so it looks good.

Thanks again.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Impossibility of making backup

forovalencia
Everything works correctly.
I have already been able to make and download my backup.

Thank you