Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
i am getting ready to set up an existing mailing list for archiving on nabble. What file formats can i give you my previous messages in?

I know mbox will work, but are there any other options?

Re: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks! mbox will work. You can email it to support@nabble.com or put it somewhere we can download. It may take a few days as the guy that will be doing it is traveling.

Re: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
Thanks for the quick response. I already knew that oyu could accept an mbox file. I am wondering what other formats are acceptible? Are there any other formats that you can use to import an existing mailing list archive from?

Thanks,

Jon

Administrator
Sorry, no, only mbox.

Re: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
I have attached a tar.gz that contains all the messages in mbox format that have been sent to the mailing list. I would like these messages to be added to the new XCCDF forum i just created on nabble2.

Is there anything else i need to do to get these messages added to our new archive?

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
it looks like my mb0x files have not been processed. Is there something wrong, or an estimated time of completion?

Thanks,

jon

Administrator
Sorry, but we did not receive your mbox file. Did you email it to support@nabble.com? I checked but couldn't find it.

RE: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
FILE DELETED

The original contents of this file have been replaced with
this message because of its characteristics.
File name: 'winmail.dat'
Virus name: 'ExceedinglyInfected'

Administrator
If you have problem with email attachment, you can also just put it on your site somewhere, and then email us a link.

RE: Importing existing mailing lsit archive

bakerj
Did you receive my email with the attachment "xccdf-dev.tar.gz"? I sent it earlier today in response to your last message.

I have also put a copy of the file here:

http://benchmarkeditor.mitre.org/xccdf-dev.tar.gz

Please confirm that you received it.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker
The MITRE Corporation
Email: [hidden email]

Got it, please give us a few days to import it. I'll let you know when it's done.