Importing an archive mbox file into nabble

Importing an archive mbox file into nabble

François Van Lerberghe
Hello,

I've recently created a Nabble archive mailing list.

What is the procedure to do that ?

Thank you.

F. Van Lerberghe

Re: Importing an archive mbox file into nabble

GregChapman
The simple answer... Wait!

As a general rule, Pedro doesn't work weekends and in any case Nabble's priority is to assist with Premium Support customers. I'd expect a response within the next 48 hours, but often it will be quicker!

Re: Importing an archive mbox file into nabble

François Van Lerberghe
Ok. I will wait.
Thank you.