Import zfs-discuss archive

jbsnyder
Hi -

Apple has recently abandoned its zfs software development, and
indicates that it is planning to shut down the mailing list as well as
the site at which they were hosting information about the project.
I've created an archive at the following location:
http://n3.nabble.com/Mac-OS-X-ZFS-Discuss-f19757.html

and I was wondering if the archives could be imported?
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/zfs-discuss/

It would be great if this could happen before they pull down any of
their archives (although some other users do have copies of the
archives).

Thanks!

Re: Import zfs-discuss archive

Hugo <Nabble>
We have imported the archives. Maybe you should send an email to the mailing list to let people know about the forum. Later we can remove the mailing list connection and people can keep using the forum.

Thanks!  I've notified the Google Group (https://groups.google.com/group/zfs-macos) that many of the active users had switched over to.  I'll also ping the original list to let them know.