Import mailing list archives

Ruth Aydt
Hi,

We would like to use Nabble to archive and search the mailing list used to discuss HDF open-source software.

I set up the forum on Nabble a couple days ago (hdf-forum;  http://n3.nabble.com/hdf-forum-f184993.html) and see traffic from the list.

Now I'd like to have one (or more) of the mailing list archives imported.   I was thinking we could start with January 2010 and once that was working, could go back in time.

Downloadable archive files are available from http://mail.hdfgroup.org/pipermail/hdf-forum_hdfgroup.org/

Is this request sufficient to get the archives imported, or do I need to send archived messages in a different format?

Thanks for Nabble and for your help.  We're looking forward to having our messages searchable in the future and to the web interface to the list.

-Ruth

Re: Import mailing list archives

Hugo <Nabble>
The archives have been imported.

Re: Import mailing list archives

Ruth Aydt
Thank you VERY much -- especially for doing them all!

On Feb 8, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] wrote:

The archives have been imported.

To unsubscribe from Import mailing list archives, click here.