Import mailbox archive?

Erik Krause
Hello,

is it still possible to import a mailbox archive? I've just created
http://the-world-wide-panorama.175315.n8.nabble.com/
and would like to impot the older messages.

Many thanks!
Erik Krause

Re: Import mailbox archive?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately there is no functionality which allows you import messages from your mailbox archive.

Re: Import mailbox archive?

Erik Krause
What a pity! Apparently it was possible in the past: http://support.nabble.com/Archive-import-td5612203.html

Re: Import mailbox archive?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, we had this feature in the past but it's not supported anymore.

Re: Import mailbox archive?

Erik Krause
No way to add it again? Now that Yahoo groups effectively closes group members are desperate to loose their history.

Re: Import mailbox archive?

Uffe Jakobsen
I agree with you...

Without the ability to import a mbox into a group you kind of loose the whole idea of moving an existing group to nabble - unfortunately...