Image Sizing, Text Alignment and Formatting

Re: Captions for Nabble Newspaper

Hugo <Nabble>
Tags can only have one style property. You must separate the styles using a semi-colon:
<nabble__img src="IMAGE.jpg" style="border:8px solid white;margin:1em" width="760" class="center">

Re: Captions for Nabble Newspaper

We should have captions working in the near future. I don't have a solution for your problem right now.

Re: Image uploading issues

Harvey
Hugo .. I am not having this issue, but this comes from one of our other authors:

"If I am posting, I typically paste in all of the text from a Word file, and then insert the pictures in the appropriate locations.

One issue is that the pics always go to the top of the post regardless of your cursor position in the draft when you upload the file. Then you have to move the pic to the proper position.

A bigger issue is that when I add photos one at a time, I can’t get past uploading the first pic.  When I go to upload my second pic, selecting the “insert photo” icon produces an error and I lose whatever I have put into the draft.

I have found a way around this.  When I start a post, I first upload all of the pics. This seems to work OK.  Once all of the pics are in, I add the text.   It’s still awkward, and if I forgot to upload an image that I need in the post, I’ve got to start all over again from scratch."

Any suggestions?

Re: Centering Images and Text

Is there a way in the newspaper in the CSS I can center everything (headline, images and text) so that the margins are even on right and left sides instead of having all the space on the right side:

I have a feeling it goes in here somewhere:

.nabble .message-text,
.nabble .root-text {
    text-align:justify;
    max-width: 750px;
    width:750px;
}

Thanks.

Re: Centering Images and Text

Harvey
I figure out how to do what I want within the individual posts:

body { margin-right: 7em; margin-left: 7em;

}

but ... it makes changes to the newspaper main page that  I don't like.

Anyway to apply changes but not have them affect the homepage?