Ignored mailing list message

Thomas Allmer
support@nabble.com wrote:
> > Dear Nabble User,
> >
> >     Please find attached a message received by the Nabble Forums <lists+1227861639187-1588314@n2.nabble.com> address, which is related to the archive of the typo3-project-5_0-general@lists.netfielders.de mailing list. This message does not have any references to the mailing list in message headers and therefore was not archived.
> >
> >     This message was forwarded to you because you are the mailing list archive creator. Please contact Nabble Support if you don't want to receive more messages like this.

I do not wish to get any more messages like this...

however what is more alerting is that those messages are in the "right"
list. The "problem" is that the list server has been changed from
lists.netfielders.de to lists.typo3.org

do I need to change this somewhere? how? where?

cheers

Re: Ignored mailing list message

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Thomas, thank you for your message. I've updated the domain to type3.org and this will probably fix the issue. Is the rte forum archive in the same situation?