Ignored mailing list message

Gili
Hi,

I posted http://n2.nabble.com/Why-not-deprecate-JDK-classes--td1674047.html and got back a reply from Nabble saying:

----------------
Dear Nabble User,

    Please find attached a message received by the Nabble Forums <lists+1229614402621-1673409@n2.nabble.com> address, which is related to the archive of the dev@jsr-310.dev.java.net mailing list. This message does not have any references to the mailing list in message headers and therefore was not archived.

Gili

Re: Ignored mailing list message

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Gili,

If Nabble sent you that email, it is because there is not even a single header that contains the mailing list address. Examples of these headers are "Sender", "Reply-To", "X-BeenThere", etc.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com