If you send me link for my apps

our combined `effect
Hi,

   Will those apps continue to open if you shut down your site, or if not allow me to continue w/your new changes, I yet to read all?

Thank you, for I could not open w/zip, the other link when I downloaded my site info. But will study how if the above apps disappear, for I'd like to save my work, plus I'd like to continue to use Nabble if I can?

Good luck in your plans first!
kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: If you send me link for my apps

our combined `effect
We are thinking to;

    I saved the Apps, you give me choice to do and will eventually weed thru and rid all so not stored on Nabble. And stat now a new site if ok w/Nabble, continuing as a Us 501.c3 Nonprofit working with Google's AdGrant, and using Weebly as our landing page embedding Nabble, and we advertise to as many as can globally that Google is allowed to. Plus plan to reach out to those handful they can't!

    I will eventually participate somehow in exchange? As you stated you would not put Ads on our nonprofit site!

  Where I need your suggestion is;

     Gaia Host Collective quit who handle my Domain-DNS, and not in contact w/me, so we also in process to define what best, and ask what best for you, or if want us to decide find?

       And then Google originally asked me how I want w/Nabble years ago when Google and I joined w/Adgrant in 2014,  whether` i come to talk story would be left on Nabble and my Google site w/ Adgrant; ictts.org.

       And now will be using Weebly's  site for landing page w/https://www.ictts.org/ in process of being built and embed Nabble.

  Plus I reviewing your requirement for Https w/Brittany who is helping me technically, but we have it already on Google and Adgrant ads, but for Nabble, we come up; http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/.

So if I understand Greg's explanation of Https for Nabble, via default once we embed Nabble into Weebly ,as we are now in process should come up Https. And no more for me to do w/Nabble, regarding Https, right?

If have additional requests, please add! Before I confirm where Domain-DNS best to have, I will await your answer when convenient for you!

Thank you for making good decisions and we here to help!
kara and Brittany

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: If you send me link for my apps

Gary Lewis
I believe you also have to enable SSL on the Settings page on Weebly.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/