IS THIS FROM NABBLE OR WHAT

ClaudeMobetta
This post was updated on .
Is this from Nabble: The Highlighted Nabble Links????
 work 1 and 3 won't load
2 says Opps...
Is this something new with Nabble?

Also (((((Now I can't open Options completely when logged-in- Only shows "Subscribe via Email" and "Post by email" and I have logged-in several times with a restart??? ))))

Thanks fer any - Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/AOL-Mail-Question-td7578845.html

Thanks - Claude

Re: IS THIS FROM NABBLE OR WHAT

GregChapman
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Is this from Nabble: The Highlighted Nabble Links????
 work 1 and 3 won't load
2 says Opps...
Is this something new with Nabble?
No. It's just bad quoting by your poster "Linda M." which has caused wrapped links to become broken and incomplete, something that's easy to do with a poor mail program.

Re: IS THIS FROM NABBLE OR WHAT

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks greg -

Can ya figure this out?

Also (((((Now I can't open Options completely when logged-in- Only shows "Subscribe via Email" and "Post by email" and I have logged-in several times with a restart??? ))))

I can do the Options at the top right side?>???

Claude

Re: IS THIS FROM NABBLE OR WHAT

ClaudeMobetta
My Options are now working???

Re: IS THIS FROM NABBLE OR WHAT

GregChapman
Hi Claude,

I had seen a similar complaint recently from someone else and did wonder if it would be a temporary hiccup, which was why I didn't respond.