IS THIS A SPOOF?

ClaudeMobetta
IS THIS A SPOOF or real - I got an email from someone who claims to be from Nabble.

"(mirian_55558@ya hoo.in)contact me now pls _____________________________________ Sent from http://support.nabble.com

"
Looks phoney to me.,.. Claude

Re: IS THIS A SPOOF?

GregChapman
It's difficult to judge from the snippet you post, but it could be that, like Anne, a spammer is using Nabble's facility to send private emails from this forum (by clicking your avatar and selecting the Send Email link).

Re: IS THIS A SPOOF?

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks Greg -
The Bold Type was the whole message - ?
I forgot about emailing that way through Nabble...
Thanks again - Claude