IP addresses...

mywaytoo
Is there somewhere where I can see the IP addresses of members? This would be really handy for me to check that they are entitled to join the forum, by location... and I could also exculde spammers...
Anne

Re: IP addresses...

☪Not_A_Admin
i dont think you can see the I.P's as thats not really safe.
but you can get rid of any spammers on your site

Re: IP addresses...

mywaytoo
I have seen Forums that make IP addresses available to Admin... Is this not available? Or is it available in the Banning members section?

How can I check spammers without IP addresses?

PS. Your file / photo / whatever, at the bottom of your post, isn't showing!
Anne

Re: IP addresses...

☪Not_A_Admin
All the people that are registered can be ban from the forum .
to BAN Someone click on their username and then 'ban this user'
sorry but im not sure its possible to check someones i.p

-----------
my picture in the sig seems to load up for me , not sure why it doesnt show up for anyone else...

Re: IP addresses...

mywaytoo
How can I ask Hugo about IP addresses?
Anne

Re: IP addresses...

☪Not_A_Admin
you can just send him a private message but you might not get a reply
what is recommended is become a premium member and post in the premium support area which will grab his attention.

if you can't do that then, when he is checking the free support area every now and then he might see your topic if your lucky.

Re: IP addresses...

Sorry, but we don't show or track IP addresses.