I would very much like to use your forum on my new website

I would very much like to use your forum on my new website

Oregongrown
at Yola.  But I do want folks to register to use it.  I read a post from 2008 saying in a few months they were going to have it so we can have folks register and pick username etc.  Is that in place now?  If so, is there also a way my forum members can have a profile telling about themselves?

Thank you much, Denise Evans

Sams Valley Oregon

Re: I would very much like to use your forum on my new website

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
You can force users to register with Nabble before posting by using the menu Options/Users/"Control anonymous users".