I wish to install an invite app for my educational support forum

I wish to install an invite app for my educational support forum

Chang
Hello there,

I wish to install an invite app for my educational forum

I have had my forum for 2 years  to help Chinese students navigate multilingual education. But I want to make it faster for them to add their fellow classmates and share tips and group discussions on the forum. It would be easier for me and for them once we are all on the same forum.

This is the main page of the forum: http://bebedu.48227.n6.nabble.com/

Could you kindly install the feature? and I will get back to you to confirm when it is up and running again.

Kind regards,

Chang.