I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

PigeonMumbler
Can anyone please direct me to their stand alone Nabble Forum Site (Link to your Site) that has Advertisements, So I can see for myself what I'm in for when They start to POP up on my Forum!!!

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

GodlyPerfection
Here is a page of one of our topics so you can see... feel free to browse around the forum to get a better feel for it.

http://forum.reachingperfection.com/Forum-Modification-Ideas-td3245104i20.html

ReachingPerfection.com is home to many like-minded video game designers who all started on Halo: Reach's forge editor.

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

PigeonMumbler
Great Site, But I really dont see a whole lot of Nabble Ads, I do see a lot of your Membership Signatures!

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

mywaytoo
I think that Nabble might have changed things... This is how mine was.  And this is how it is now.

Anne

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

PigeonMumbler
mywaytoo wrote
I think that Nabble might have changed things... This is how mine was.  And this is how it is now.

Well, I think thats great,,,,!!!
 Thank you Nabble....

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

mywaytoo
Perhaps not. This is what is on my other website... I am soooooo upset! I wonder why this doesn't appear on my other blog???

nabble ads on side

Anne

Re: I want to see a Sites with Ads!!!

mywaytoo