I've got a bit of a problem

Fee

I've got a bit of a problem

Fee
Sorry I think I have pressed the wrong button
On my forum I wanted to add a new forum called The Mall and then I wanted to add different catagories to it ie Fashion, Beauty, etc but somehow I have added it so that my forum Light and Fluffy is now under The Mall.  Do you get what I mean?
At the top of my page is says The Mall > Light and Fluffy.  I just want it to say Light and Fluffy.  If you click on The Mall it brings up Light and Fluffy underneath it.
I can't work out how to delete The Mall without deleting Light and Fluffy  Actually I am scared now to touch anything!  Can you help me again please?

Re: I've got a bit of a problem

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Fee,

Open your "Light and Fluffy" forum and click on "Options > Structure > Advanced options". Then select "No parent" and save it.

Then open your "The Mall" forum and click on "Options > Structure > Advanced options". You should choose "Set Parent to Another Forum" and provide the link to "Light and Fluffy".

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com
Fee