I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

mywaytoo
I have forgotten the email address of my admin login for http://welwynhatfield.983918.n3.nabble.com
Please could you email it to me. Thank you.
Anne

Re: I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

Pedro
If you know who is the admin of that site just ask him to add your email at: Users -> Manage Users & Groups -> Admin.

Re: I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

mywaytoo
It's me... I'm the admin... and I have tried all the email addresses that seemed possible...
Anne

Re: I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

GregChapman
You can always follow the "Created by" link on the home page of your forum.

That will take you to a page that allows you to send an email to the creator. Assuming you are still using that address it will turn up in your mailbox. If you used a temporary address and let it fall into disuse then you do have a problem...

Re: I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

Try whc4us .

Re: I've forgotten the email address of Admin...

mywaytoo
Thank you... that did it...

I'm not too daft... I cleared my cookies at one stage and lost all the email addresses that usually show up... Grrrh...

Anyway, thank you...
Anne