I started the forum Former Employee Network

I started the forum Former Employee Network

GM_MANSFIELD
How do I get access as the Admin to delete multiple or unwanted posts from other users.. I can edit my own posts but don't appear to have rights to delete others..

Thanks

Re: I started the forum Former Employee Network

Hugo <Nabble>
Each topic/post has a "More" menu with options like "Remove topic from forum" or "Remove post from thread". By clicking on these options, you will move those posts out of the forum, but won't physically delete them (they will still be available on the author's profile page).