I started a forum, but it is not letting me control i the forum

I started a forum, but it is not letting me control i the forum

Ms. BLacKademia
I started the forum, "BLacKademia Discussion Forum" and it shows that I, "Ms. BLacKademia" is the owner of the forum, but it lists me as an unregistered/anonymous user.  I am registered but it's like I am two separate people and I can't customize my forum.  Can you please help me to make sure that I am registered as the owner of this forum so that I can structure it?

Re: I started a forum, but it is not letting me control i the forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I just checked and everything looks fine. You are the owner of your forum.

What happened is that you probably created the forum without registration, which is allowed on Nabble, then you registered later. When you log in, if you are on the same computer and the same browser,  Nabble will recognize youand make you the owner of the forums you created anonymously before.

Let me know if you have problems or questions.

Re: I started a forum, but it is not letting me control i the forum

Redruth Poker League
I am having the same problem with my forum Redruth RBL Poker League!! It is showing me as 2 seperate users with the same name but the owner being the one that is unregistered HELP I need to control the forum