I set up multi language for my forum like this!

I set up multi language for my forum like this!

ADMINY
Just need to enter permalink of your forum into translate box. Then link to it like this: original forum in English: HERE Page i set up to get more languages: HERE

Re: I set up multi language for my forum like this!

Hugo <Nabble>
This doesn't work as it should. Some parts are not translated and some functions don't work. We should have multi-languages in a few months.

Re: I set up multi language for my forum like this!

ADMINY
 OK. Will have to do for me untill anything better comes