I only want posters to be able to reply to their posts

I only want posters to be able to reply to their posts

ES Admin
This post was updated on .
Reason for strange title is, for a particular forum, I only want the post/topic creator to be able to reply to his or her posts/topics.  How can I set this?  I looked at the permissions, but couldn't see anything that would do this.

Thanks if anyone can help

---

Hmmmm, no replies...  OK, maybe I should explain further.  I want members of one of my my forums to be able to start and maintain a blog, but this will work only if the blog creator can make replies in order to continue with the blog.  Therefore I want this particular forum set in such a way that other people cannot make replies, only the blog starter...

---
OK!  I really need this answered, so if someone could help, I would appreciate it.  THANKS!