I no longer see how to edit my forum

Gale (Audacity Team)
I would like to change some of the links and text on
http://audacity.238276.n2.nabble.com/

Re: I no longer see how to edit my forum

GregChapman
Are you talking about the links in the text that says:

Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. The forums on this page are web-based archives of various mailing lists where our users, developers, translators and others meet to discuss Audacity.
Help! I have a question... First, check out our Frequently Asked Questions and the tips, tricks and tutorials on our user-editable Wiki. If you still need help after that, post your question to our Audacity Forum.
That should be accessible through: Options > Application > Edit Name and Description: after you login with your admin username.

Editing posts can be done from the screen that displays the post and selecting: More > Edit Post. You can only edit your own posts unless you have set the Admin only permission via: Options > Users > Change Permissions.

Are you saying some or all of these options are inaccessible? If so, which ones?

Looks like I need to update my copy of Audacity! Excellent software! :-)

Re: I no longer see how to edit my forum

Gale (Audacity Team)
Hi Greg,

OK, I got it now. When I set that up it was "Nabble1" and I'm sure I configured it some other way - probably by clicking my name.

A preview of display changes would be nice if you ever do that.

Glad you like Audacity!

Gale