I need a terms of service for my forum

NPI

I need a terms of service for my forum

NPI
Does Nabble have a terms of service we can use?  My forum is emedded in my website and we'd like to have something generic that forum users can read before joining the forum.  If Nabble doesn't have one, any suggestions on where to get one?

Michael

Re: I need a terms of service for my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble has a Terms of Use page. When a user creates an account, he/she must click on the "I have read and I agree to Nabble's Terms of Use" checkbox. Is this what you need?

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com
NPI

RE: I need a terms of service for my forum

NPI

Thanks for getting back to me Hugo.  I didn’t realize there was a terms of use that our forum users must agree to when creating an account.

Being as the forum is embedded on our website and being monitored by us, we were thinking that we needed our own terms of use related to our specific forum to make it clear what our own personal terms of use are.

Being as we didn’t have our own terms of use I wondered if there was one we could get, add some of our own terms, and then use it for our forum members.  Any ideas?

Michael Gier

Nabble has a Terms of Use page. When a user creates an account, he/she must click on the "I have read and I agree to Nabble's Terms of Use" checkbox. Is this what you need?

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/I-need-a-terms-of-service-for-my-forum-tp2107007p2107369.html

RE: I need a terms of service for my forum

a_priori
I've pinned my own forum guidelines (which include Nabble's TOS) at the top of my forum. You could try something similar. See link below for example.

http://atwtmb.googlepages.com/