I'm lost

newiawi
SORRY I am new in this site and I don't know how to download my pictures from my pc... when I click to create a new gallery of photos.. I just can give the name of the gallery and a description about it.. but I don't see where can I click to download my pics...could you help me... besides I don't understand why I need to create a second account with a different name and password,,, is it necessary??? help me please... Thank U.
javascript:Nabble.smiley('anim_working.gif',':working:')MJURMYLIFE

Re: I'm lost

Hugo <Nabble>
MJURMYLIFE wrote
SORRY I am new in this site and I don't know how to download my pictures from my pc... when I click to create a new gallery of photos.. I just can give the name of the gallery and a description about it.. but I don't see where can I click to download my pics...
You should make a new post in the gallery (just like you did in this support forum). Then you should add images to your post (see the "Insert Image" button above the area where you type the message). Then the gallery will automatically find these images and show them in the front page.
MJURMYLIFE wrote
besides I don't understand why I need to create a second account with a different name and password,,, is it necessary??? help me please... Thank U.
This is not needed. You can use your current account to create the gallery and post your images.