I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

ClaudeMobetta

Hello -

I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads -
I have never gotten a notice to renew "NO ADS"
Will ya plez fix?

Ads are in Main Body - and sub topics - Chat - Software - Forum Practice & Siggies

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

Re: I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

Pedro
Hi,

I see that you bought credits in the past, but they have ended. I just gave you 200 extra credits so that you have some time to pay for new ones.

Remember that 1 credit = 1 page view without ads.

Re: I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

ClaudeMobetta
This post was updated on .
Thanks Pedro -

Don't ya git an advanced NOTICE of credits getting close to the end?

Where is the link to get more credits?
Is there somewhere I can see how many credits I have left?????

Thanks...
Claude

Re: I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

Pedro
In your main page, see options -> remove ads. There you can see the remain credits and buy more.
Remember that the credits are deducted daily.

Re: I'm getting ads on my site - I paid for no ads

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks Pete -
That is way cool -
Claude