I'm developing a script and need some help!

I'm developing a script and need some help!

MrSun
Hi, I'm trying to make a script where it displays the total number of replies and views of a certain forum. Very similar to the nabble forums but on a different page that doesn't have a forum. You can get a picture of what it's supposed to look like here.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: I'm developing a script and need some help!

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you still need this? We don't have a script that can be used in this sense, so we would have to implement one.

Re: I'm developing a script and need some help!

MrSun
Yes, I do. No rush.
PM | Profile | Posts