I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status

I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status

Arjan Seesing
I'm a subscriber to "CAS Users", but none of my messages are posted to the mailing list. There is no difference between using Nabble or writing a reply mail from someone else.
I always get a mail after a while that my post is still pending. It never leaves this status and I keep getting this message every day, until I finally delete my post.

I've read the help three times and I have no idea what I can do.

Re: I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status

Hugo <Nabble>
Please send an empty email to "join-cas-user@lists.wisc.edu" and check that you get a message like "You are already subscribed". I see that you are subscribed to the Nabble forum, but probably not to the list.

Re: I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status

Arjan Seesing
That did it.
Strange thing that I already received emails from the mailinglist but was not a subscriber...

Arjan Seesing

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 05:41, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please send an empty email to "[hidden email]" and check that you get a message like "You are already subscribed". I see that you are subscribed to the Nabble forum, but probably not to the list.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

To unsubscribe from I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status, click here.

Re: I'm a subscriber to a mailing list, but my posts never end pending status

Hugo <Nabble>
Arjan Seesing wrote
Strange thing that I already received emails from the mailinglist but was
not a subscriber...
Nabble sent them to you because you were subscribed to the forum archive.