I have some questions

ClaudeMobetta
Hello,

I have used the Free Nabble since April 2009.
I really like it. Have had a few kinks - mostly my own fault - learning process.
When I have needed help - I got it promptly.
But I have some questions - I would like answered.

Tell us more about Nabble - Where is it located.
When was it established?
How many founders/co-founders -
Do you always have a support person on 24/7 - seems like that.
What are your future plans?

Thanks for what you can tell us.

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Claude

Re: I have some questions

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Nabble has no location.  We work from home.  There are 3 of us.  We answer support questions whenever any of us decides to stop by here.  If that sounds scary, because we are so small and casual, then you should know that have been doing this for several years and we have resources to keep this going for a long time.

Our future plans are to make Nabble page completely configurable using online templates.  This means that you will really have complete control over your forum.  In fact, this will make us more like a CMS system and you will be able to implement almost any kind of community site.  We will also open up our code so that other programmers can write modules.  The idea is to be as easy to use as WordPress and as flexible as Drupal, but all hosted without having to install anything.

Re: I have some questions

ClaudeMobetta
Hello Franklin and others,

Thanks a lot for the info - It was more than I expected -
But to really be nosey - I’ll try for more
If you don’t want to say that’s understandable…

What area state(s) are you folks from -
Your ages -
And were or are you with any big time computer companies - MS or Google types?
How did ya get started with Computers? I started with Commodore 64 late 70s.

Again - If you don’t want to say any more - that’s understandable…

Just curious…

ClaudeMobetta

Re: I have some questions

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We are in California, Texas, and Brazil.  We aren't with any big companies.  I worked for Commodore and MS a long time ago.  The other 2 guys haven't been with any big companies.  I got started with computers in school because I thought programming was fun.  I'm not sure about the other 2.

Re: I have some questions

ClaudeMobetta

Thank you very much.
Any other stuff ya want to tell us - go for it...

Thanks... ClaudeMobetta