I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

PedXing
It looks like they have subscribed via RSS and they are unable to subscribe themselves as well.  From the user/admin panel they certainly show up, but when I click "unsubscribe" nothing happens.  any ideas?

I am using a forum at node 1778248
shane

Re: I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

PedXing
oh, by the way, the user that cannot unsubscribe is [robin son endeav ors @ gmail.com]

Re: I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure I understand the issue. Is the user trying to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from the ATOM feeds? Or are you talking about the built-in subscription feature of Nabble apps? Please explain.

Re: I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

PedXing
yeah, I should have attached a picture.  this is where I am options>>users>>manage subscribers

emails have been removed intentionally. the user robinsonendeavors is the one that cannot unsubscribe.  they have tried as well as I in three different browsers.

Re: I have a user that I can't seem to unsubscribe

Hugo <Nabble>
I had to manually remove that subscription from the database. I don't know how, but that user had two records in the database (both with the same email and user name). So the system was confused and couldn't find the right row to process the unsubscription. We will investigate how this problem happened, but the issue is solved. If that user knows how to reproduce this duplication in the database, please let us know.