I got a message from support@nabble.com but I can't reply, why ?

Wim Koornneef
Hello,

I got a message from support@nabble.com about a pending message to the PanoToolsNG forum that is over time.
http://n4.nabble.com/Aerial-360-one-place-4-seasons-tp619952p620179.html

The message isn't right because the posting *is* accepted on the PanoToolsNG forum (msg # 34347)

When I tried to sent a reply with screenshots of the PanoToolsNG forum I got my mail back with the message that I need to contact the Nabble administrator via the support forum, why ?

Because the PanoToolsNG forum is a restricted forum I don't like the idea to post the screenshots here.
I am sure there is an option to contact the moderator/administrator off list but I can't find it so I hope this message is sufficient to correct the false message.

Wim

Re: I got a message from support@nabble.com but I can't reply, why ?

Hugo <Nabble>
Wim Koornneef wrote
I got a message from support@nabble.com about a pending message to the PanoToolsNG forum that is over time.
http://n4.nabble.com/Aerial-360-one-place-4-seasons-tp619952p620179.html

The message isn't right because the posting *is* accepted on the PanoToolsNG forum (msg # 34347)
I removed the pending state. This probably happened when we were migrating the forum to the new system.
Wim Koornneef wrote
When I tried to sent a reply with screenshots of the PanoToolsNG forum I got my mail back with the message that I need to contact the Nabble administrator via the support forum, why ?
Nabble should be contacted through this support forum only. We've disabled the support email in order to keep communication simple and centralized.
Wim Koornneef wrote
Because the PanoToolsNG forum is a restricted forum I don't like the idea to post the screenshots here.
I am sure there is an option to contact the moderator/administrator off list but I can't find it so I hope this message is sufficient to correct the false message.
Yes, that message is not pending anymore.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: I got a message from support@nabble.com but I can't reply, why ?

Wim Koornneef
Hello,

Yesterday I have posted a message with Nabble to the PanotoolsNG forum.
At this momentt (29-12) in Nabble the message is still stated as pending while in fact the message is accepted (almost immidiatly after posting) by the PantoolsNG forum.

Nabble > http://n4.nabble.com/Announcement-PTStitcherNG03b-td979067i60.html

It seems to me that there is an issue with the feedback or tracking from Nabble, I hope this issue, and the false pending message, can be solved.

Best,
Wim

Re: I got a message from support@nabble.com but I can't reply, why ?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We have heard about a few such issues but we won't be ready to seriously investigate them for another week.  We will post again to this thread when we have looked more deeply into this issue.