I don't want members to be able to create sub topics

I don't want members to be able to create sub topics

americus
Newspaper - allowing members to post new topic is necessary BUT allowing them to create subs will get out of hand. How do I allow post but not allow subs?

Re: I don't want members to be able to create sub topics

Hugo <Nabble>
What do you mean by "subs" or "sub topics"? Do you mean "subcategories"?

Re: I don't want members to be able to create sub topics

americus
Sorry, yes I meant sub categories

What do you mean by "subs" or "sub topics"? Do you mean "subcategories"?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/I-don%27t-want-members-to-be-able-to-create-sub-topics-tp3462504p3464007.html
To unsubscribe from I don't want members to be able to create sub topics, click here.

Preventing addition of content, for example topics and sub-forums

Graham Perrin
americus wrote
sub categories
Please see <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp3463472p3464220.html

Regards
Graham

Re: I don't want members to be able to create sub topics

americus
Thank you - Makes sense

John