I can't see my embed forum in Mobile device

I can't see my embed forum in Mobile device

Aziz Isa
I can't see my embed forum in Mobile devices. Can anyone help me with this problem. Many thanks!

Embed forum url: http://www.uyghurensemble.co.uk/en-html/forum.html
London Uyghur Ensemble  http://www.uyghurensemble.co.uk

Re: I can't see my embed forum in Mobile device

Hugo <Nabble>
Mobile devices have poor JavaScript implementation. Our embedding feature requires good JavaScript support to work. We may improve this in the future, but we still have to finish several important features first.

Re: I can't see my embed forum in Mobile device

Harvey
I've been thinking about this.

Nabble actually works really well on a mobile device. It's fast.

For me, the solution has been to TURN OFF the automatic redirect when I know I'll be away from my computer. That way I can check on the forum easily by going to Nabble instead of my site.

I really don't LIKE turning off the embed feature. I want people to get in the habit of coming to my site. And if the redirect is OFF then any permalinks you have out there - take people to the Nabble site, not your own.

Hugo, Will and the team... is there any way to program it so the site DETECTS the kind of device and does not do the redirect if it is a mobile device?

Re: I can't see my embed forum in Mobile device

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
Hugo, Will and the team... is there any way to program it so the site DETECTS the kind of device and does not do the redirect if it is a mobile device?
This may be possible, but we won't be able to work on this right now. Maybe in the future.