I can't register!!!

Birdtrader Admin
Please help... I have been trying to register my forum for two days but for some reason I am not recieving the confirmation email. Please can someone advise me what to do or who to contact?

Thanks,

Amy.

Re: I can't register!!!

Birdtrader Admin
Ok I have now managed to register with a different email address but how do I now claim the forum?

http://n2.nabble.com/Birdtrader-Forum-f3617447.html

Thanks :)

Re: I can't register!!!

ClaudeMobetta
Hello,

I’ve had problems with not getting a confirming email also - Might be Cookies or lack thereof.
I clear the cache reboot and ALLOWED COOKIES - Should work with all most all browsers - but IE might be best --- But if you were able to register with another screen name - might not be cookies? Can’t figure…

Anyway you keep trying to get the Screen Name registered you wanted. It'll click sonner than later...

Glad to see a Bird Site - just started bird watching again --- will be posting there --

Nabble is a very good place to get a site started - a few bugs from time to time - but they fix when the bugs are brought to their attention…

You can really jazz up your site - especially if you have a domain name and a host company.
Take a look at mine…

              http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

See you later…. Claude

Re: I can't register!!!

You are the owner of that forum now.

Re: I can't register!!!

brewso3
I AM NOT RECEIVING the info email to complete my registration. My email is joelb1@amtelecom.net. I am already in with 3 user names.   1) brewso
                                          2) brewso1
                                          3) brewso2        Please help       Joel

Re: I can't register!!!

brewso3
I am not receiving the email from nabble to validate my application. See below.     HELP

Re: I can't register!!!

You are already a registered user. So, what exactly are you trying to do?