I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

MichaelAtOz
I wanted to edit the email that users get when they ask to subscribe to the mailing-list.

I seem to recall it is a macro which I had overridden to customise.
None of the customised macros that show up under the 'Customized macro' menu have that text.
So I did a lot of searches for keywords in the email and I still can't find where that email comes from.

A while back I think some customisations were disappearing. I had to try re overriding them and the changed text would then appear in the editor, and when saved it would show up on the list again.

Can you point me to the right macro so I can try that.

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

GregChapman
I'm guessing here as you are quoting your amended text but could send_subscription_confirmation be the macro you want? It seems to be the only one that is close. I tried searching on "dear" and "soon" and got nothing better

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

MichaelAtOz
I tried searching by macro name for send_subscription_confirmation and got nothing.

(note: I expanded the field to show the whole name)

There is something wrong in NAML land...

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

GregChapman
It's there in my test forum and here in Nabble Support

If it is missing in your forum I'll have to hand over to the the Nabble guys to find the answer.

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

haozwang<Nabble>
looking into this right now...

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

haozwang<Nabble>
Michael, I searched for the macro and I found it...

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

haozwang<Nabble>
here is the screen shot

Re: I can't find where the Subscription Request email is.

MichaelAtOz
Well there is something wrong with the Search.

After reading the above I tried again. Not found.

So I changed the search term to "send_subscription*" (without quotes) and got:

I then tried again with the full name and it found it: