I can´t find the nabble email address to suscribe it to a googlegroup

I can´t find the nabble email address to suscribe it to a googlegroup

Klamm-3
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I can´t find the nabble email address to suscribe it to a googlegroup

Hugo <Nabble>
You should open your mailing list archive and click on "Options > Mailing list settings". There is a "subscription instructions" link on that page.

CONTENTS DELETED

How did you archive this mailing list?
You should have visited the Nabble homepage and selected "Archive Your Mailing List". Please try that.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I can´t find the nabble email address to suscribe it to a googlegroup

Hugo <Nabble>
The application type change shouldn't affect the mailing list archive. But in any case, please create a new archive for the mailing list. After that, you will be able to move the messages from the old to the new archive. Here is how to merge them:

(1) Open the old forum and click on "Options > Structure > Change parent", select "Set a New Parent" and paste the link to the new forum (After this step, the old forum should be a sub-forum of the new forum)

(2) open the old forum and click again on "Options > Structure > Change parent", then select "Merge into Current Parent". This option will move all topics to the new forum.

PS.: The "Delete" option that you don't see is actually a bug that will be fixed by the next release.

CONTENTS DELETED

Hugo <Nabble>
That's true. You changed the mailing list settings before and selected the option "Hide Mailing List From Users". I fixed this, but I will also fix the Options menu because it should have displayed the "Mailing list settings" for you. So you don't have to create a new archive, just re-subscribe the old one.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I can´t find the nabble email address to suscribe it to a googlegroup

Hugo <Nabble>
You might have clicked twice on the "Post Message" button.