I can't delete my posts!

weasy
This post was updated on .
I tried deleting my posts but they continue to remain after countless attempts to delete them. Is this a glitch of some kind? I need to remove certain posts so I can relaunch the forum.

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Re: I can't delete my posts!

GregChapman
This is not normal and no one else has yet reported this problem.

Please post the URL of your forum. Also confirm you are logged on as author of the posts and explain what steps you take to delete the posts and the result if each step.

Re: I can't delete my posts!

weasy
Hey Greg, I ended up tossing that forum and just started over from scratch to avoid launch delay. However, the problem arose after I changed the admin's e-mail address; if this is of any help.