I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
Hello

I have added the nabble cname record to my domain name about 2 days ago but I'm unable to connect it to my nabble photo gallery

The domain name is www.uglycitypictures.eu.org
When it entered in a browser , it only redirects to nabble homepage.

This is the error I get when I try the change domain name feature

"Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect."

I manage my domain with cloudflare if it helps

This is my nabble forum link http://ugly-city-pictures.329317.n8.nabble.com/

Thank you

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
Please, where's the support. I need help

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Did you have a look at the link below?
http://ugly-city-pictures.329317.n8.nabble.com/help/DNSConfiguration.jtp

You have to set up everything correctly on your side.

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
Thank you. I set everything up. Even my domain name redirects to nabble homepage. The change domain name feature doesn't work

Here's a Screenshot of my DNS

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
Please reply. Or is Nabble no longer functioning

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We are investigating what is going on, this issue never happened before.

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
Any progress yet. It is not working yet

Re: I can't connect custom domain name

Izzyboi
I fixed the issue. Added the cname to my registrar before moving to cloudflare